My Program Generator™ is the next generation in fitness training and specifically designed to provide optimised personal training programs, race planning and real performance tracking for Runners, Swimmers, Cyclists, Duathletes, Aquathletes and Triathletes.
MPG's Vision is to keep endurance athletes in the "sweet spot", where training stress is perfectly matched with physiological adaptation. MPG™ is unique in that it offers individual and personalized programs that will help you to "Optimise every workout" and experience the myriad of benefits it offers:
Since your body is constantly in a state of flux, you are very seldom in the same physiological state and your training program should mirror this phenomenon. MPG helps you achieve this goal with the result that your training is always fresh and has so much variation built in to it that the exact same workouts are seldom repeated.
The MPG™ system has been designed from over a decade of research, development and experimentation by specialists. It's built around analysis of the individual athlete's performance and uses this information to prescribe precise training efforts and speeds.
Great results from our athletes that participated at the following events this past few weekends:
- Perfect Weather welcomed the MPG crew in Durban this weekend for the third edition of the 70.3 Durban. Over 65 athletes raced and did really well. Well done to all proud finishers! Michael Tucker also represented MPG at the 70.3 Luxembourg
- Another cracker of a weekend for the MPG Team around the world with people racing in Challenge Samorin in Slovakia, Victoria 70.3 in Canada and Comrades Marathon in SA. Well done to all and special mention to Jason Booij with his 3rd overall in his age group! you guys rock!
- Well done to our boys racing at IM Brazil this past weekend. Mark Pellew with a Age Grouper World Record time of 8h:34m, Andrew Botha with a fantastic time of 9h:21m and a kona slot, Nic Champan with a phenomenal time of 9h:13m and a Kona Slot and Guy Baranyay with a time of 10h:35m and all time PB!
- Great Race for Justin Roberts (one of our athletes from Dubai) at 70.3 Barcelona, smashing his PB by just over 30m! Also well done to those that finished the OxPecker trail run and the Nissan Trailsekkers Bundu Bash
- Congratulations to all finishers at the Sun City Sprint and Ultra Triathlons this weekend. Well done to our head coach Freddy Lampret, Mark Pellew, Andrew Botha, Nic Chapman, Kim Heger, Kerry-Ellis, Chris Vosloo and Tracy Dennis on their podium finishes, you guys rock.
- Another great weekend of racing at the Trinity Duathlon and Triathlon races at Germiston Lake.
- Well done to Eonora, Anthea and Kim on their races at half and full marathon in Benoni with special mention to Eonora with her Marathon PB!
- Congratulations to all athletes that raced the Two Oceans half marathon and ultra marathon with fantastic weather in Cape Town.
- What a weekend Ironman African Champs was. we had over 50 ahtletes racing at different levels and most achieved their goals and did very well. Ironman never goes according to plan so those that didn't, please dont despair, remember why you do it in the first place. Well done to Mark Pellew, Kim Heger and Sonia Ballard for their 3rd places at their respective age groups. We also won the Division IV Triclub award again! it was great to have two of our german resident athletes Michael and Renata racing with us as well!
- Well done to our three international athletes Carlos, Alvaro and Andrea on finishing their first Marathon at Rome. you guys made us proud!
- Great Racing at Om die Dam half and ultra marathon, the West Coast Warm water as well as the Olympic distance SA Champs on the weekend. Congratulations to all that raced and got a PB.
From 2.8w/kg to 3.2w/kg in 2 months!
I’ve been doing a fair amount of training (or so I think) for 3 years and kept getting the same result every year at 94.7... Just over 3 hours (3.05, 3.01, 3.08). I always spin several times a week and I ride almost every Saturday and Sunday, both road and MTB.My fitness has always been constant, with good endurance. I’ve done 7 road rides from Joburg to Durban, Epic, Sani2C, Half IronMan and a few other ultra events.
This year I decided I really need to take it up a notch. I don’t train more hours than before, just in a more scientific and targeted way. In a way that is personalized and intended to maximize the improvement by taking into account where I really am at the moment.It really seems to be a perfect balance between intense sessions and recovery and (yes!) rest. The improvement so far has been phenomenal, and I just know that breaking 3 hours at 94.7 will be too easy a goal for me in a few months’ time.
I’m so excited to see how far this body can take me. I’ve never been so motivated in my training, because now I have certainty and I can measure the results with such accuracy. I feel like before I was investing in the stock exchange but I was only able to see my bank statement a few times a year, when there was an important race. Now I check and measure myself weekly and test monthly, in absolute terms, comparing apples with apples, and I can see continuous, incremental improvement.
Thank you MPG!!!
Every race I have done since I have been with MPG has been a PB for me!
Been with MPG from the start and must say it works like a charm as it workes out the program to what your level of training needs to be. It can be used for any race distance you training for. Also has a very good bunch of coaches that respond to any questions you may have. They follow you every step of the way and make sure you reach your goals.
(Amateur Age Grouper)
Went just over 10 hours in Ironman in his first year of triathlon
MPG is intelligent and fine tuned training that takes the guess work out the equation.
It has helped me in planning race strategy and by following the MPG program every goal time was achieved down to the last minute without any drama or unhappiness.
best live chat