My Program Generator™ is the next generation in fitness training and specifically designed to provide optimised personal training programs, race planning and real performance tracking for Runners, Swimmers, Cyclists, Duathletes, Aquathletes and Triathletes.
MPG's Vision is to keep endurance athletes in the "sweet spot", where training stress is perfectly matched with physiological adaptation. MPG™ is unique in that it offers individual and personalized programs that will help you to "Optimise every workout" and experience the myriad of benefits it offers:
Since your body is constantly in a state of flux, you are very seldom in the same physiological state and your training program should mirror this phenomenon. MPG helps you achieve this goal with the result that your training is always fresh and has so much variation built in to it that the exact same workouts are seldom repeated.
The MPG™ system has been designed from over a decade of research, development and experimentation by specialists. It's built around analysis of the individual athlete's performance and uses this information to prescribe precise training efforts and speeds.
Great results from our athletes that participated at the following events this past few weekends:
- What a fantastic Weekend or racing around the world. We had Nic Chapman racing at Kona for the Ironman World Champs in very tough and hot conditions. He managed to break 10hr so congratulations. Also at Suncity we had a super weekend, with the sprint triathlon on saturday and the olympic triathlon on sunday. We had fantastic weather and we got 15 podiums in total on the day. Many podiums but also many first times and PB's, proud of the MPG Team!
- Well done to First timers Carlos and Alvaro for completing their first Sprint triathlon and Half ironman distance triathlon in Malaga, Spain!
- Good racing at the Theewaterskloof Dam outside Cape Town at the Cape ultra and sprint distance races presented by Miway. The conditions were really hard so well done to all that finished and congratulations to Grant Lapping for his age group win!
- Great Races this past weekend in the MPG Community, Leon Naude represented SA and MPG in Rotterdam ITU world champ, PB marathon run for Mike Cannon at the Cape Town Marathon with a schorching fast 2:39 and a good race at 70.3 Pula for Reinhard where the swim go cancelled unfortunatley
- Very good racing at 70.3 World Champs in Chattanooga this past weekend. The racing conditions were extremely tough with an upstream swim and very hilly run. Well done to all MPG Athletes that raced really well!
- Fantastic weekend of Racing at 70.3 Zell am See. A very tough race with one of the toughes bike routes in the circuit
- Well done to all that participated at 5150 Bela Bela, great results for some of our athletes with 5 podiums accross different age groups
- Great Weekend with some awesome results around the world for MPG AthAfricaletes. Johandri came 10th overall in the pro ranks at Xterra Poland and we have 5 podiums accross age groups at 5150 Bela Bela in South Africa
- The MPG athletes had a fantast time at Challenge Roth and now they know why it is the number 1 rated ironman distance in the world.
- Perfect Weather welcomed the MPG crew in Durban this weekend for the third edition of the 70.3 Durban. Over 65 athletes raced and did really well. Well done to all proud finishers! Michael Tucker also represented MPG at the 70.3 Luxembourg
From 2.8w/kg to 3.2w/kg in 2 months!
I’ve been doing a fair amount of training (or so I think) for 3 years and kept getting the same result every year at 94.7... Just over 3 hours (3.05, 3.01, 3.08). I always spin several times a week and I ride almost every Saturday and Sunday, both road and MTB.My fitness has always been constant, with good endurance. I’ve done 7 road rides from Joburg to Durban, Epic, Sani2C, Half IronMan and a few other ultra events.
This year I decided I really need to take it up a notch. I don’t train more hours than before, just in a more scientific and targeted way. In a way that is personalized and intended to maximize the improvement by taking into account where I really am at the moment.It really seems to be a perfect balance between intense sessions and recovery and (yes!) rest. The improvement so far has been phenomenal, and I just know that breaking 3 hours at 94.7 will be too easy a goal for me in a few months’ time.
I’m so excited to see how far this body can take me. I’ve never been so motivated in my training, because now I have certainty and I can measure the results with such accuracy. I feel like before I was investing in the stock exchange but I was only able to see my bank statement a few times a year, when there was an important race. Now I check and measure myself weekly and test monthly, in absolute terms, comparing apples with apples, and I can see continuous, incremental improvement.
Thank you MPG!!!
MPG is an awesome system that will definitely help you in reaching your goal
I was a little lost training wise, and failed to find the best structure and support for my training. I have a goal to complete the Ironman 70.3 Dubai end of January 2017.
MPG and our coach Sam definitely changed the way I train and I can only see great things in the future with their support. MPG is an awesome system that will definitely help you in reaching your goal.
Not only is the program great, but the people even better!
I could’nt have been happier to find that little piece of paper with MPG’s name on it in one of my race packs!
(Elite Age Grouper & Coach)
There is no ceiling to my performance improvement
My journey with MPG has been amazing, lost 12kg, finished my first Ironman in 11h:38m and then qualified for 70.3 World Champs in Austria after finishing 6th overall at 70.3 SA.
Every month my times are getting better when I do the tests and it seems there is no ceiling to my performance improvement!
best live chat