Great results from our athletes that participated at the following events this past few weekends:
- What a fantastic Weekend or racing around the world. We had Nic Chapman racing at Kona for the Ironman World Champs in very tough and hot conditions. He managed to break 10hr so congratulations. Also at Suncity we had a super weekend, with the sprint triathlon on saturday and the olympic triathlon on sunday. We had fantastic weather and we got 15 podiums in total on the day. Many podiums but also many first times and PB's, proud of the MPG Team!
- Well done to First timers Carlos and Alvaro for completing their first Sprint triathlon and Half ironman distance triathlon in Malaga, Spain!
- Good racing at the Theewaterskloof Dam outside Cape Town at the Cape ultra and sprint distance races presented by Miway. The conditions were really hard so well done to all that finished and congratulations to Grant Lapping for his age group win!
- Great Races this past weekend in the MPG Community, Leon Naude represented SA and MPG in Rotterdam ITU world champ, PB marathon run for Mike Cannon at the Cape Town Marathon with a schorching fast 2:39 and a good race at 70.3 Pula for Reinhard where the swim go cancelled unfortunatley
- Very good racing at 70.3 World Champs in Chattanooga this past weekend. The racing conditions were extremely tough with an upstream swim and very hilly run. Well done to all MPG Athletes that raced really well!
- Fantastic weekend of Racing at 70.3 Zell am See. A very tough race with one of the toughes bike routes in the circuit
- Well done to all that participated at 5150 Bela Bela, great results for some of our athletes with 5 podiums accross different age groups
- Great Weekend with some awesome results around the world for MPG AthAfricaletes. Johandri came 10th overall in the pro ranks at Xterra Poland and we have 5 podiums accross age groups at 5150 Bela Bela in South Africa
- The MPG athletes had a fantast time at Challenge Roth and now they know why it is the number 1 rated ironman distance in the world.
- Perfect Weather welcomed the MPG crew in Durban this weekend for the third edition of the 70.3 Durban. Over 65 athletes raced and did really well. Well done to all proud finishers! Michael Tucker also represented MPG at the 70.3 Luxembourg