Great results from our athletes that participated at the following events this past few weekends:
- Great Weekend with some awesome results around the world for MPG AthAfricaletes. Johandri came 10th overall in the pro ranks at Xterra Poland and we have 5 podiums accross age groups at 5150 Bela Bela in South Africa
- The MPG athletes had a fantast time at Challenge Roth and now they know why it is the number 1 rated ironman distance in the world.
- Perfect Weather welcomed the MPG crew in Durban this weekend for the third edition of the 70.3 Durban. Over 65 athletes raced and did really well. Well done to all proud finishers! Michael Tucker also represented MPG at the 70.3 Luxembourg
- Another cracker of a weekend for the MPG Team around the world with people racing in Challenge Samorin in Slovakia, Victoria 70.3 in Canada and Comrades Marathon in SA. Well done to all and special mention to Jason Booij with his 3rd overall in his age group! you guys rock!
- Well done to our boys racing at IM Brazil this past weekend. Mark Pellew with a Age Grouper World Record time of 8h:34m, Andrew Botha with a fantastic time of 9h:21m and a kona slot, Nic Champan with a phenomenal time of 9h:13m and a Kona Slot and Guy Baranyay with a time of 10h:35m and all time PB!
- Great Race for Justin Roberts (one of our athletes from Dubai) at 70.3 Barcelona, smashing his PB by just over 30m! Also well done to those that finished the OxPecker trail run and the Nissan Trailsekkers Bundu Bash
- Congratulations to all finishers at the Sun City Sprint and Ultra Triathlons this weekend. Well done to our head coach Freddy Lampret, Mark Pellew, Andrew Botha, Nic Chapman, Kim Heger, Kerry-Ellis, Chris Vosloo and Tracy Dennis on their podium finishes, you guys rock.
- Another great weekend of racing at the Trinity Duathlon and Triathlon races at Germiston Lake.
- Well done to Eonora, Anthea and Kim on their races at half and full marathon in Benoni with special mention to Eonora with her Marathon PB!
- Congratulations to all athletes that raced the Two Oceans half marathon and ultra marathon with fantastic weather in Cape Town.
- What a weekend Ironman African Champs was. we had over 50 ahtletes racing at different levels and most achieved their goals and did very well. Ironman never goes according to plan so those that didn't, please dont despair, remember why you do it in the first place. Well done to Mark Pellew, Kim Heger and Sonia Ballard for their 3rd places at their respective age groups. We also won the Division IV Triclub award again! it was great to have two of our german resident athletes Michael and Renata racing with us as well!