Great results from our athletes that participated at the following events this past few weekends:
- Well done to Alastair Stewart for his podium age group at Ironman Western Australia and a Kona ticket for next year!!!!! fantastic race! Also we had athletes racing at Buffelspoort, Tribal Race and Stellenbosch in Cape Town.
- Great weekend of racing for the MPG Team, with the Midlands ultra, 70.3 Bahrain, the tough one in Johannesburg and the Double Century in Swellendam, Cape Town. Good results at the midland for Tony Lederle, Shannon and Tommy and second position for Michael Tucker at the 70.3 Bahrain. Also the DC team smashed the 12 man record doing 200km in under 5 hours! Well done!
- Fantastic racing this weekend for MPG Athletes all over the world. Special Mention to Mark Pellew with another great Age Group win at Ironman Arizona. Also we had a few podiums at the 5150 Germiston and many of our athletes invaded the streets of Johannesburg for the 94,7 cycle Challenge
- Great racing this past weekends, with a overall age group win for Chris Vosloos at 70.3 Xiamen and great racing overall at Trinity Sport Olympic triathlon in Germiston, Johannesburg. We had also athletes taking part at the 94,7 MTB challenge and Go Sport Hazeldean Duathlon
- What a fantastic Weekend or racing around the world. We had Nic Chapman racing at Kona for the Ironman World Champs in very tough and hot conditions. He managed to break 10hr so congratulations. Also at Suncity we had a super weekend, with the sprint triathlon on saturday and the olympic triathlon on sunday. We had fantastic weather and we got 15 podiums in total on the day. Many podiums but also many first times and PB's, proud of the MPG Team!
- Well done to First timers Carlos and Alvaro for completing their first Sprint triathlon and Half ironman distance triathlon in Malaga, Spain!
- Good racing at the Theewaterskloof Dam outside Cape Town at the Cape ultra and sprint distance races presented by Miway. The conditions were really hard so well done to all that finished and congratulations to Grant Lapping for his age group win!