Great results from our athletes that participated at the following events this past few weekends:
- We had a goodd weekend of racing with some of the South African Athletes taking on the Pirates half Marathon with quite a hilly course and also with tackling the Dischem Ride for Sight. Others did the Rockman Ultra Tri and We have Stephen Knott tackling the Peninsula Marathon
- Great Race at 70.3 Dubai for Shawn Van der Meulen after racing the previous weekend at 70.3 East London. 13th overall in one of the most competitive and fast 70.3 races in the Ironman circuit.
- Fantastic race at 70.3 East London where the MPG Team had more than 60 athletes and very good results. Congratulations for those that got their world champs 70.3 slots and well done to Mark Pellew, Nic Chapman and Guy Nottingham for their podiums
- Another cracker of a weekend at the Trinity triathlon this past weekend with a few podiums for the MPG Family! well done to all that participated!
- Well done to Alastair Stewart for his podium age group at Ironman Western Australia and a Kona ticket for next year!!!!! fantastic race! Also we had athletes racing at Buffelspoort, Tribal Race and Stellenbosch in Cape Town.
- Great weekend of racing for the MPG Team, with the Midlands ultra, 70.3 Bahrain, the tough one in Johannesburg and the Double Century in Swellendam, Cape Town. Good results at the midland for Tony Lederle, Shannon and Tommy and second position for Michael Tucker at the 70.3 Bahrain. Also the DC team smashed the 12 man record doing 200km in under 5 hours! Well done!
- Fantastic racing this weekend for MPG Athletes all over the world. Special Mention to Mark Pellew with another great Age Group win at Ironman Arizona. Also we had a few podiums at the 5150 Germiston and many of our athletes invaded the streets of Johannesburg for the 94,7 cycle Challenge